Nov 16, 2015

Am I ?

well, Albert Einstein reportedly thought of his theory of relativity while riding his bike. The theory of relativity has already been discovered, so I needed to think about something else on the bike. I was actually thinking about leaving the country I am living in behind and just go somewhere far far away from this craziness. The importance of this thought is that I have always wanted to stay here even in the hardest days and despite all limitations. This was actually the first time I was thinking of leaving. 
I may not go anywhere soon,but I am tired of many things . 
my bestie was arrested last night in the street because she was wearing a woolen kind of hat on her scarf. The police arrested her cause they believed it is a kind of getting-attraction work of art. She was humiliated and was really angry. She came here and we had dinner with our partners. We had a good laugh and she cooled down a little . 

I have stayed here all these years cause I thought the only problem was the authority. However, these days I'm reconsidering my thoughts. people r the ones who I am tired of. 
people with their judgmental eyes and their strict opinion about every single matter. 
I was riding a bike and I was thinking the only way to be happy in Iran is to live in a protective bubble you make around yourself. The one that you allow the selected people to get in and the house in which you live as u like. 

I've got my partner, my besties and my house. Am I gonna survive ?



No comments:

Post a Comment