Nov 27, 2015

Is the new day approaching too fast ?


Fridays are off and having quality time with my apartment is what I can't get enough of !But it is a tricky day of the week. The only tricky one for me. 
Many people feel depressed on the weekend, specially on the evening of the last day. Fridays are associated with this feeling for us. You plan to have a fun one, but no matter where you are, alone or surrounded by people, You feel trapped
 under sorrow and there is no way to get out. 
You start overthinking while feeling upset. and overthinking about different stuff doesn't go anywhere good. Little problems seem like big deals and you look so weak and fragile on the other hand. 
You can hear the sound of world giving collective groan on the weekends. You are with people and you feel damn alone. The only day you were off is receding quickly and the blues of the work day are setting in. So no matter what a great week you had, there is always a cloud that descends. 
You know it's not the end of the world , but you also know that it is a beginning of something you are not looking forward to. 
I have to go to university this week and deep down I know I will postpone it again. thinking about things you postpone is a downer. So now my head is swirling with tasks for the upcoming week and I am trying hard to find the best medicine for my Friday blues. Am I going to survive ?



 
 
 

1 comment: