Nov 16, 2015

See what I'm trying to say ?

Everything is meaningless until you think about it.
The story begins there. after minutes of thinking, you see a blurry shape entering the reality of your world. I have been thinking about many things there, stuck in heavy traffic of a big city we call Tehran. I said photos r damn important. You look at them and then BANG! There is a thought sparkling in your mind. The driver said what kind of photos ? u mean like scientific ones ?
I nodded along in spite of the fact that I wasn't talking about science or anything.
I was thinking about a woman sitting next to a terrace naked lingering in thoughts. The time was fading and the world was still and the woman was sitting on the edge of her seat waiting for a magical thing to happen. I needed to remember the photo and keep believing in magic.


1 comment:

  1. Every photo has a story behind , we learn that story or as a human we create one by means of our imagination and perception. Great blog by the way

    ReplyDelete