Nov 23, 2015

Am I a night-dreamer ?

Neil Gaiman once said: " People think dreams are not real just because they are not made of matter, of particles.But they are made of viewpoints, of images,of memories and puns and lost hopes. " I'm not sure if mine comes from a lost hope or metaphor of what I am seeking in the world after. I don't even believe in it. I lack knowledge and I strongly believe that everybody's knowledge about it is insufficient. 
However, I have this dream and it hits me a lot that I am a bird flying high to a waterfall. There is this deep silence in the air and the only sound filling is the sound of water drops falling down. I am going forth and back, flying around and just feel great. It seems to me that I have found the meaning of living in that moment and nothing is important anymore. It's like pure 100% peace floating in my wings. 

Watching the world from the high angel is what I am really interested in. I remember some months ago I actually made a board on pinterest and named it || After death, if I could fly || and then I just pinned many photos of high angle in it. Sometimes at nights when I'm ready to fall asleep, I just take a look at that special board of mine and think about observing everything there, from that sacred angel. I close my eyes and I see New York city . The yellow cabs bustling and people walking so fast to get somewhere. And then I go to cinemas, cafes, bars and vacant alleys. I visit Paris, Prague, Beirut, Zagreb and the journey  goes on and on ...  I close my eyes and I become this floating ghost or a bird or anything like that and I just feel like I am high. drunk with my dreams... That is the best kind, isn't it ? 


p.s: Look at my board. All the places I have been to...dreaming. 





No comments:

Post a Comment