Nov 25, 2015

Do we ever forget ?

I thought buying a new phone and a new number is just exciting. Although I had difficulty in accepting the new number. I didn't have any other choice though. Well it is exciting of course , but it doesn't end there. 
I felt brand new with the new number. It was like I was surrounded by nothing but air. It was like a new start. I didn't feel like needing one though. I decided not to export my contacts and have them added manually. It was like deep down I knew there are numbers I don't want anymore. 
People who have come to my life and have already gone. People who had hurt me in a way and not adding them to the new contact list seemed much easier than deleting them from the old one. 

It was weird and also interesting for me. sometimes you forget what you are surrounded by. It's seems crowded out there but the truth is that there are many strangers you don't have anything in common with. you should be bold enough to delete. I guess I was not. So I remade a new contact list trying to forget the ones who I should have deleted long times ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment