Nov 17, 2015

Are you a good observer ?


I think people forget the fact that everything needs watching. I strongly agree with what Stephen Hawking says. He believes that nothing exists until there is an observer to watch it . I tend to take that sentence and use it for many things in my life. The most important one is relationships. 
How come you take care of your plants and water them regularly, but you let a relationship live on its own?! People need to spend quality time with each other and they have to make magical moments in their relationship. 
The world is such an exciting place if you start being playful. Playing games or watching series in each others' arms or cooking together is just adding spice to the life. It is important to keep things alive. Otherwise life would be a big cemetery of our memories and dreams buried into. 
I try to spend a lot of quality time with my partner. However, I sometimes feel maybe it's not been enough. I strongly believe that love is the only thing worth fighting for. 


When there is pleasure, why having a conflict ?




No comments:

Post a Comment