Dec 30, 2015

Listen to the city all crying out loud!

Tehran is still polluted and it sucks cause we really wanted to spend more days out. As a child I didn't use to go out a lot. Conservative and overprotective parents happened at the same time! So it's like I'm finally on my own and I just wanna make up for all those years of solitude and indoor life. I actually enjoy being out in the nature or even the city. These days, however, we were trapped in. Tehran is in pain and nobody cares. 
Our flat is cold today and we decided to save up energy this year more than the last one. We are working on wearing more clothes here .. 

I literally went bonkers when he came home with these cute ear-covers the other day. 
We were just talking about having christmas in our house whenever we had a kid.( My dad and Mama would die of happiness if they could read this sentence!!) He was saying how great it is to teach kids to live with magic and dream and how smart they get when they start working out their imagination.
Wish Tehran gets better tomorrow and we can finally get out and enjoy the winter view of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment