Dec 12, 2015

I have a time capsule and I'm happy


Since we had three days off, we decided to have it on a trip to north. I used to go on a trip with a bunch of people. This was the second trip I went on with him all alone. And I should confess it was perfect. When you are married to your best friend and you also love him to death, spending time with him is the most exciting thing you can ask for. 
We had so much fun. And I think the key is that we let each other have the space we need. There were times I was reading and he was playing games on his beloved laptop and it made the time we had with each other even more interesting. 

 *



I fell in love with Rasht. It is not only a beautiful city but also the most cheerful place I have ever seen. The colors make you crazy. I was all eyes and I coudn't get enough of it. We had a great experience at Shorekoli , a great local restaurant which had this motto to become universal one day. and I think it should. I literally cried having lunch there and the tears were real. I knew we are leaving this amazing city and it will be long since the next time I can have a bite of it. I strongly recommend the Kebab-Torsh and the Gamej-Kebab if you were going there. 
*



My partner's parents were happened to be near to Rasht for a trip too, so we had a day with them. It was lovely seeing them all happy and excited. My partner's father made this delicious fish for us which I can't still forget the taste of. 
*


There is a part on any trip that you want to capture the most and for me it was the moments we were walking in the bazar. I couldn't believe the beauty I was observing. There were times I was standing still staring at colors and I was feeling so happy I couldn't really breathe. I strongly suggest you to have a look at bazar if you are fond of nature and local culture. 
*



I tried to capture many frames of this trip to have them all. I think of having a time capsule from time to time and I think I have one by using the Instagram and this blog. I can't wait to get back there.. When is the next great holiday ?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment