Jan 16, 2016

A gloomy religious city with the best food ever!

We decided to have a short trip to Mashad where my family live. We booked our flight and packed as quick as we could. I used to carry lots of luggage whenever I was going on a trip.He told me it pays to travel light and to be honest he was completely right! I'm trying to be a minimalist now and I think it works! So we packed our small red suitcase and put everything in it. I felt like Marry Poppins since everything was put in the small suitcase easily. 


The only thing I love about this city is that everything is ambrosial here. The perks of having my parents here is that we come here once in a while to visit them so we can have the most delicious meals too.
We were invited to my niece's birthday party and we had fun. I can't believe how fast my nephews and nieces have grown up. It feels great to see their personality being shaped out. 


Everytime we come here I try to find something to get connected to the city but it doesn't work. I hate it with so much I just wait to get back to Tehran. 
I sometimes think about the day my parents die and it feels so sad and gloomy but the fact is that I'm sure we won't have any other reason to come to this city anymore. 
My parents r so happy we r here and I can see that in their excited eyes. They both love my partner and that makes me feel great. 


We r going back on Monday by train and I have already saved many pages in my pocket so I can have a read on the train.


1 comment:

  1. I love other members of your family but ur dad is may favourite character. :)

    ReplyDelete